Premium quality grass-fed lamb provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- Probiotics & prebiotic fibre promote healthy gut bacteria and good digestion
- 0% by-product meals, wheat, corn or soy
- Antioxidants from fruits and veggies to support immune function
- Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Not suitable for growth of large breed puppies
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavourful ingredients available. Here is a full list of the ingredients used in this recipe:
Composition: Lamb 30% (de-boned lamb, lamb ground and cooked, natural lamb flavour), oatmeal, whole brown rice, canola oil, coconut oil, flaxseed, salmon oil, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, apples, carrots, cranberries, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
Additives per kg: Nutritional additives; retinyl acetate 21,246 IU; vitamin D3 1,300 IU; taurine 500 mg; ferrous sulphate, monohydrate 66 mg; ferrous chelate of amino acids, hydrate 22 mg; calcium iodate, anhydrous 3 mg; cupric sulphate, pentahydrate 9.3 mg; cupric chelate of amino acids, hydrate 3.1 mg; manganous oxide 10.8 mg; manganese chelate of amino acids, hydrate 3.6 mg; zinc oxide 82.5 mg; zinc chelate of amino acids, hydrate 27.5 mg; 3b8.10 selenium 0.35 mg.
GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Lamb Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (31,75kgs or more as an adult).